September 12, 2007

too much travel to blog / .....two penguins




I just returned from two weeks in Italy, so haven't been blogging for awhile. Italy, it appears is full of old buildings, art, wine and Italian food. Its just about perfect. I saw the David, the Sistine Chapel and Pompeii among other things and tasted many many many wines. Also, I ducked into the Dante Society in Geneva, Switzerland to say hello.




Next, I go to Chennai, India for work on the 22nd. Good Gawd, I've never traveled so much or so far. I have also been to Florida and the Outer Banks this year.




Here's a really old joke that I believe is the funniest joke I've ever heard:




Two penguins are in the bathtub. One says, "Pass the soap, please." The other says, "That's not the soap, that's my brother."




I think I might have even written that joke, but can't be sure - it was from the sixties.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home