December 09, 2008

"yes" or "no" list

“yes or no”

This makes me think too much

I am a psychiatrist / psychologist / social worker / student of reptiles

There isn’t anything, everything is nothing

Important to fix my eyebrows

Simple

My emotional content is being altered by outside elements

The government is watching me

The “Outdoors” should be eliminated

Race is good

God is a white man in flowing robes with a flowing head of hair and beard

Repetition is powerful, very powerful, extremely powerful, not so powerful

I cannot forget my “nebule”

Thank you for participating / not participating / sort of participating

My priorities are out of whack, too few/many things are important to me

There is no outer space / sometimes there is no outer space

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger mud_rake said...

There is no outer space / sometimes there is no outer space

Yet, is there inner space? he asks. But wait! The corn needs to be harvested.

So much depends on the red wheelbarrow, filled with water, beside the chickens.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jinbon H Wrong aka Sloop John B said...

I heard that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home