November 06, 2006

hard booze and bad gospel music

here's where I get off: cheap, hard booze and bad, downbeat gospel music played on a warped turntable. drinking the night through for the sole purpose of getting as drunk as possible as fast as possible - to "get my ass trippin' doncha know?" and here they start in playing that mournful black gospel music where it sounds like the tribulations of Job set to a minor key with squawling vocals and heartfelt, pained lamentations Whoa sweet Jesus, come on and save a sinner po' me! Well damned if the look of everything didn't dim out and get all grungy looking and the floor and walls started spinning. I started sweating and my head started pounding and my guts started convulsing like Billy Be Darned. Oh no!

Huhhhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh erk! vomit shooting out of my nose and all that. Turn that danged shit off!

That ain't the Lawd's music, no sir! That's debbil music for sure that ruins a good drunk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home